Do you want to know what your ring size is?
There are different ways to easily and quickly determine the correct ring size. The first method is to measure your own ring, the second method is to measure your finger and the last most simplest method is to measure a ring size with a ring meter.
Measure your own ring to determine your ring size.
Take a well-fitting ring and measure the diameter of the inside of your ring. This is your ring size.
For example: Size 18 corresponds with a diameter of 18 mm.
If you don't have a well fitted ring to determine the ring size you can measure your finger for the correct size:
Measure your ring to determine your ring size.
- Use a flexible measuring tape to measure the circumference of your finger. If you don't have a measuring tape, use a piece of paper or string, not thicker than 0.5 mm. Curl it around your finger and mark the spot where it overlaps. Measure the length of the paper / string with a ruler. This is the circumference of your finger
- Use the following ring size converter chart below to determine your ring size. Look at circumference mm.
- 30 to 40 cm: Short necklaces chokers as closely to the neck and are 30 to 40 cm long.
- 40 tot 45 cm: Some link chains, necklaces with pendants, rope necklaces and long chokers are between 40 and 45 cm long. These hang on to the collarbone and pendant on the sternum.
- 50 tot 55 cm: Many link chains, rope necklaces and chains with pendants are between 50 and 55 cm long. These come to the top of the sternum. It is a nice lenght for a necklace with pendant
- 60 tot 65 cm: Link chains, cord chains with or without a pendant of 60 to 65 cm rise above the bust.
- 65 tot 75 cm: Long chains of 65 to 75 cm come to or over the bust.
- Necklaces of 85 cm and longer: Necklaces longer than 85 cm long come to or under the navel. These chains can also be wrapped two or three times around the neck.