Terms of Privacy
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, shipping address, payment information, and the details of the product you ordered. If you contact us directly (for example when you place a custom order) you can also choose to provide me with additional personal information.
1. How do we handle your personal data:
Why we need your data and how we use it.
- Ofcourse to provide our services, to fulfill your order, to resolve disputes/complaints or to provide customer service; when you have given your explicit consent, which you can withdraw at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
- And to the extent necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you have requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
2. The third parties we share information with
Our customers' data is important to our business. we would only share your personal information for very limited reasons and very specific situations, as follows: Service Providers; we engage certain trusted third parties to perform certain functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery personnel. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to provide these services.
Business transfers. If we sell our business or merge, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with Laws. We may collect, use, store and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or government requests;
(b) compliance with our agreements, terms and policies;
(c) preventing, investigating and addressing fraud and other illegal activities, security or technical problems; or
(d) protect the rights, property and safety of our customers or others.
3. How long do we keep your personal information
Your personal data is kept for a maximum of 7 years.
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods we might, at the checkout, pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.